Where Can You Get High Concentration (above 10%) minoxidil

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read about creams with 15% and even up to 30% minoxidil, where can I find these elusive hair growth stimulants for a reasonable price my fellow baldies?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to try the 30% but I feel you're f*****g with your heart at that point.

dginoob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes has it been more effective than 5%?
I’ve heard conflicting views
Hi. It is difficult to say if it's been more effective than 5% as I have always used 15% and 6%.
At the beginning I did get a lot of regrowth (I will post pics when I have time), but recently I have lost some density all over.
It seems to be cyclic, some days I feel it looks ok, then a few weeks later it looks awful.
Anyone else experienced this type of thing?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has it been effective for you?

It has been effective where 5% was not. I didn't have much hope on the crown because it was sparse and like slic bald patch, but now there are hairs you can actually grab sprouting up. Still difuse but it does add some shading/color to the area now. I consider it worth it but will make final judgement at one year mark. Not a cure but better than nothing.

dginoob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes definitely, happens to me a couple of times per year; hair thickening up until suddenly I lose quite a lot again and then the thickening/regrowth cycle starts all over again. I switched from 5 to 15% minoxidil some time ago and recently shed a lot more than usual on 5% minoxidil. Hair looks worse now than it normally does after a shed. Hopefully it will bounce back even better. Fingers crossed for the forthcoming months.

Glad to hear it's not just me then.
Fingers crossed for both of us!

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget that crap. Minoxidil 1% is almost as effective as 5%. 2% is as effective as 5% over the long run. Save your money. If you get it from a questionable source it might be uninstable and less worth than 1%, minoxidil isnt that simply.

So, safe your money, water the 5% down with vodka and get something else you can put into it like wnt activators, vitamin B or methyl vanillate, some growth factors like raspberry ketone (igf-1)...