Where can I purchase spiranolactone cream? (Ideally with alfatradiol like S5 PLUS)

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cannot access the store where the cream is sold here. Perhaps they dont sell anymore?

Any leads for spiranolactone cream with alfatradiol would be ideal. I am in Canada. Thank you very much

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I cannot access the store where the cream is sold here. Perhaps they dont sell anymore?

Any leads for spiranolactone cream with alfatradiol would be ideal. I am in Canada. Thank you very much
Pretty sure it was bunk product that was made in China. My guess is someone reported them

live-for-hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is available on minoxidilmax website. Check with your Doctor before using it. My doctor has advised me not to use it.

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does It work?
The Problem is that balding is a disease of TIME.... If we started to thin and yet the thinning was so so minor and progressed at such a slow rate that we could expirement, we may find alternative remedies....

But we don't have time. From what I've learned in the lady year of researching EVERYTHING, there are many options with such small benefits that you're doomed unless you go with the proven: minoxidil, finasteride / or dutasteride and nizarol.

I was going to try ZIXx and it may work a little bit.... maybe but it would take me a year to know and I'd only lose a lot more hair....no time to expirement

I'm on topical finasteride, min, and nizarol.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Problem is that balding is a disease of TIME.... If we started to thin and yet the thinning was so so minor and progressed at such a slow rate that we could expirement, we may find alternative remedies....

But we don't have time. From what I've learned in the lady year of researching EVERYTHING, there are many options with such small benefits that you're doomed unless you go with the proven: minoxidil, finasteride / or dutasteride and nizarol.

I was going to try ZIXx and it may work a little bit.... maybe but it would take me a year to know and I'd only lose a lot more hair....no time to expirement

I'm on topical finasteride, min, and nizarol.
Im on topical finasteride with spironolactone and gonna use oral finasteride x3 weekly.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think spiranolactome has some efficacy. I'm in Canada. Where do you get yours?
In a study done apparently Topical spironolactone showed to be more effective than topical finasteride. I get mine from two places. One from minoxidillmax cream version 5% that I mix into a solvent containing alcohol to make it into liquid to apply easier. The other is a 2% liquid spironolactone from minoxidill express. I use their ketoconazole shampoo already and its very good and actually contains ketoconazole.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
In a study done apparently Topical spironolactone showed to be more effective than topical finasteride. I get mine from two places. One from minoxidillmax cream version 5% that I mix into a solvent containing alcohol to make it into liquid to apply easier. The other is a 2% liquid spironolactone from minoxidill express. I use their ketoconazole shampoo already and its very good and actually contains ketoconazole.
I don't think topical spironolactone is more effective than topical finasteride, just look at the reviews of people who have used it, there are few reports that topical spironolactone actually works,

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think topical spironolactone is more effective than topical finasteride, just look at the reviews of people who have used it, there are few reports that topical spironolactone actually works,
According to a study it was. I have read positive results and no results, many havent tried it even thats why there is lack of results but I Read a guy that had regrowth from it and the admin of hairlosstalk has used topical spironolactone for more than 15 years and maintained. I rather use spironolactone than experimental research chemicals that I tried in the past.

Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score

jazz1

Reaction score
Jazz pops up every once in a while and just promotes MMA on a bunch of threads. I count 3 just from yesterday alone

I pay for all my products and I recommend them because I can carry on buying their products in order for them to stay in business. Secondly they give discount to forum members and it’s not garbage because the treatment is Finasteride.

jazz1

Reaction score
Farmacia parati.
I did check the Italian pharmacy but no one in the United Kingdom provides prescription so I am unable to buy their products……

So can you provide or set up a thread to help me and others how we can order without a prescription especially United Kingdom people who have doctors that will not prescribe prescription….?