Where Can I Order Cheap Reliable Finasteride From. Need It Asap, Im Close To Slick Bald Now At 25.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be great if you guys share where do you source your finasteride from in online stores.

I have some sh*t turkish generic here and it costs like propecia brand.

Need a reliable cheap source to order finasteride for next 60 years asap.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride is only for maintaining

if you only got a ratnest left at your head dont even bother

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be great if you guys share where do you source your finasteride from in online stores.

I have some sh*t turkish generic here and it costs like propecia brand.

Need a reliable cheap source to order finasteride for next 60 years asap.
Where are you based? I recently ordered from Alldaychemist which many recommend on here. They seem to have a good reputation. I haven't used the finasteride yet as it literally arrived this week. They are the cheapest I've seen from a reliable site.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you based? I recently ordered from Alldaychemist which many recommend on here. They seem to have a good reputation. I haven't used the finasteride yet as it literally arrived this week. They are the cheapest I've seen from a reliable site.
i'm in central/eastern europe. what brand did u order?

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have any problems with delivery?I have my own source but im scared if finasteride is sent via post that its going to be thrown into trash if they see whats inside the letter.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have any problems with delivery?I have my own source but im scared if finasteride is sent via post that its going to be thrown into trash if they see whats inside the letter.
No problems. I'm in Ireland. The only problem was it takes a while for the order to ship. So, order about a month before you need them.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
United Pharmacy are very reliable in my experience, don’t have to mess around with bank transfers as they accept CC’s, and their shipping is fast, typically taking no more than a week to arrive (to the UK).