Where Can I Get Oral Spironolactone?

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a NW3 who's rapidly losing hair, I've decided to give oral spironolactone a shot, as the reports i've seen of people regrowing nearly all of their hair are just too tempting to pass up. I'm aware of the potential side effects, so please don't bother if thats all you have to say. My question is: Where do I get it? I'm sure a dermatologist won't prescribe it. Is there any place I can get it online without a prescription that comes from a legit source???

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
inhousepharmacy, alldaychemist

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
But how do I know if the product they're shipping is legit or not? Also, no prescription needed?
Ive used them before. no prescription needed but I payed in bitcoin

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try getting a legit prescription, I got mine from my derma, I lied and told him I'll only take it at a small dose, that's the only way he would give it to me. Sprio is cheap from local pharmacies so I don't mind buying it legit.

If you cant get a prescription get it from inhouse, its cheap there too.

I'll try but I don't think there's a chance in hell they'll prescribe it lol. It took my God knows how long to get a derm to prescribe dutasteride.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bitcoin? There's no way to use credit/prepaid card?
I havent used that site in a long time, i think bank transfer was also an option. ypu are ordering without a prescription so credit card companies dont want to be a part of that

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a Norwood expert but how the hell are you classified as a NW3? Seeing your pics you have good density and the hairline is not very receded. I'm quite crap with norwoods so I may be wrong here but if youre a NW3, god knows what that makes me, a norwood 10 I'd guess
others have said the same thing about this guy before, probably he is overreacting with BDD.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a Norwood expert but how the hell are you classified as a NW3? Seeing your pics you have good density and the hairline is not very receded. I'm quite crap with norwoods so I may be wrong here but if youre a NW3, god knows what that makes me, a norwood 10 I'd guess

Wait a minute....you're on 200 mg spironolactone, dutasteride, AND finasteride and you have less hair than me? I'm sorry I don't mean to be offensive but how is that possible? Did you just start the treatments?

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you give finasteride and dutasteride a chance first?

I'v been on finasteride for about 4 1/2 years now, I was planning on adding the dutasteride along with the spironolactone. I think my shedding may be coming from switching minoxidil brands so much but I'm not taking any chances.

What are your thoughts on tsuji? I heard it may come out in 2-3 years in Japan.....some say it's bs, sone say it'll be a cure, etc.....

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive had the hair I had now (3V) when I was 17, I maintained it on finasteride for 2 years and just started dutasteride+spironolactone 4 days ago after I was seeing a slight recession from my 3V hairline.

Please, PLEASE let me know when you see any changes, whether it be regrowth or shedding. Our situation is pretty similar.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'v been on finasteride for about 4 1/2 years now, I was planning on adding the dutasteride along with the spironolactone. I think my shedding may be coming from switching minoxidil brands so much but I'm not taking any chances.

What are your thoughts on tsuji? I heard it may come out in 2-3 years in Japan.....some say it's bs, sone say it'll be a cure, etc.....
If you are not afraid of sides then go for it. I think if tsuji comes out it will be expensive as hell, governmental regulation or some kind of bureaucratic bullshit could get it the way so im not counting on it.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except for the fact you are nowhere near a NW3 :oops:

If I were you I would start dutasteride and see how it goes. I would also recommend not masturbating, I know this sounds random and most don't agree but I attribute my accelerated hairloss due to it.

I'v read some horror stories about people switching from finasteride to dutasteride and getting these monstrous sheds they don't recover from.....I think it's just because dutasteride takes up to a year to work, but also because apparently it raises testosterone, which is why it should work wonders with spironolactone....

Any reason why you'r starting off with 200mg instead of 100 mg?

I am a horny, primitive man.....I know the beliefs behind masturbation/hairloss but I've always thought any effect would be minuscule to the poing where it's not even noteworthy.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are not afraid of sides then go for it. I think if tsuji comes out it will be expensive as hell, governmental regulation or some kind of bureaucratic bullshit could get it the way so im not counting on it.

Prices aside, how effective do you think it'll be? (Assuming it comes out in the next few years)

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read it here https://thehealthorange.com/stay-ha...n-cause-hair-loss-science-backed-explanation/

May be wrong I guess but what is fact is that DHT increases after masturbation: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817

The levels of pregnenolone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHA), androstenedione, testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), oestrone, oestradiol, cortisol and luteinizing hormone (LH) were measured in the peripheral plasma of a group of young, apparently healthy males before and after masturbation. The same steroids were also determined in a control study, in which the psychological antipation of masturbation was encouraged, but the physical act was not carried out. The plasma levels of all steroids were significantly increased after masturbation, whereas steroid levels remained unchanged in the control study. The most marked changes after masturbation were observed in pregnenolone and DHA levels. No alterations were observed in the plasma levels of LH. Both before and after masturbation plasma levels of testosterone were significantly correlated to those of DHT and oestradiol, but not to those of the other steroids studied. On the other hand, cortisol levels were significantly correlated to those of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione and oestrone. In the same subjects, the levels of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT, androstenedione and oestrone. In the same subjects, the levels of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT in seminal plasma were also estimated; they were all significantly correlated to the levels of the corresponding steroid in the systemic blood withdrawn both before and after masturbation. As a practical consequence, the results indicate that whenever both blood and semen are analysed, blood sampling must precede semen collection.
weird, this basically says that everything is increased by masturbation O.O

well, after orgasm there is a big elevation in prolactin.. and prolactin reduces DHT. its only elevated for about an hour though.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always go to my derm at the last appointment she has. She just wants to go home by that time and she literally knows almost nothing about this stuff, I just tell her what I want and she writes it down. She didn't give me estradiol tho, even she knew that men shouldn't take that.

Hey dude. I forgot to ask, being on the spironolactone, the cypro, etc.....why are you still on here? Is your hairloss not cured??