Where can I get a stock hybrid or full lace hair system sent/bought in the UK?

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back in Nov 2020 I ordered a custom hair system with a hybrid base of french lace and poly edge from HairHub.
Which took till April 2021 to arrive.
Was supposed to take 10-12 weeks and took 6 months.

When it arrived in the end, the fuckers tried to charge me more after paying the deposit.
I refused to pay more than the original agreed price.
So showed them the original receipt. They couldn't charge extra after that.

When I got it, it had a lot of grey in it, when I have none.
So I complained for the 3rd time. And had to send it back.
They said it will be sorted in 2-3 weeks, lies... Still not back from production when I emailed HairHub.

I'm absolutely pissed off.
And I don't have my backup hair system from the previous company as the base tore.

So currently have no hair system, horse shoe hair that is making me feel f*****g depressed and I look like sh*t in the mirror.
So I'm back to wearing caps for I don't know how long till I get my hair system from HairHub.

I want to eventually go for MG Ford but that would mean waiting 8-10 weeks with rush delivery.

I don't currently have a job, so I got very limited savings/benefits.
So looking to find a hybrid or full lace stock system which isn't too expensive.
But having great trouble finding one in the UK.

It would have to be remotely cut-in too.

I'm even thinking of ordering a stock unit from Lord Hair, even though I heard the quality has slipped.
Would be better than nothing.
But I don't want to pay more than about £200 for a stock unit.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try Esse Wigs in China, who apparently have stock lace systems which ship to the UK in under a week:

J_D_R

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you wearing now?

He's not wearing anything:
So currently have no hair system, horse shoe hair that is making me feel f*****g depressed and I look like sh*t in the mirror.
So I'm back to wearing caps for I don't know how long till I get my hair system from HairHub.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried contacting MG Ford and I'm not having much luck. As he doesn't respond much through his Whatsapp.
I need to get the template and hair sample sorted out.
But he won't reply after a week when I ask where do I send it to,etc.
How unprofessional. Hopefully within time he does. As his work on YouTube looks impressive.

Where alse in the future can I get affordable hair systems from in the UK that have a remote cut in option?

Hair4all is too expensive at £700 per custom hair system.
I wouldn't pay more than about £500 for a custom and £300 max for a stock system.

Not that I can afford more than about £300 a month. Unless it's done as a deposit first and the rest paid when it arrives.
The thing I like about what MG Ford says on his website. Only £250 deposit is needed at first.

The others I looked at were: LordHair, NewLaceCU and Lavivid.

Does anyone know other than LordHair, if the others offer remote cut in service and send to the UK?

I sadly can't see myself getting a job unless I work from home for years to come.
As I got several very disabling chronic illnesses,mental health issues and ASD(Aspergers Syndrome).

I don't mind saving up though.
As a hair system makes me happy in some ways.

J9907

Reaction score
HairHub sell customs for £300. So have you just cancelled the order? Or what wait time have the given you?
Also was the system coming in pre cut?

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the exact problem with mg Ford a couple of years ago. Even his replies were blunt and I felt like I was bothering him.

Hair4all put their prices up by a lot. And they are expensive to begin with, but they do have stylists, 2 admin staff, and Phil who seems to just do the initial consultations. All that overhead must cost a lot for what is essentially two stylists.