Where can I buy Topical finestride?

Danielst

Reaction score
been on the big 3, and ru, no success, but finestride was the only thing that stopped the inflammation.
and I really want to try topical and see if I can avoid the sides.

I apologize if this is not the right place to post such a question, please remove it if it is not.

Danielst

Reaction score
Topical Finasteride is definitely a good medication to take. It stops more scalp DHT than oral. And it doesn't have the side effects.

I get mine from the US. But customs might take it before you get a hold of it. I would try looking more local first.

Israel is where Kirkland minoxidil is produced, but guess what we are not allowed to purchase it... no we have to buy the original expensive minoxidil lol.
trying to say our anti hairloss med market is not that developed.

I would be happy if you could send me a link and if it doesn't require prescription it might be just what I need.

thank you.

dh05

Reaction score
Topical Finasteride is definitely a good medication to take. It stops more scalp DHT than oral. And it doesn't have the side effects.

I get mine from the US. But customs might take it before you get a hold of it. I would try looking more local first.

How do you know this if no studies have been done and nothing is approved?

dh05

Reaction score
It's medicalwellnesscenter.com. If they don't give you the script, you get a full refund.

But keep this in mind. If custom agents to get it, Murray Avenue (pharmacy who makes it), won't give
you your money back.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a government study. They change all the time, but here's the link if you want it:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26636418

How big was this study and is that the US government? I'm curious as to why a gov would do it...

Also...it says that serum DHT was lowered by 60-70%. In that case then surely there will be side effects. With the added risk of spreafing finasteride elsewhere/to other people if you touch them... e.g. pregnant women who should never come into contact with it

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait there is actually a topical finasteride that works the same way but only affects the scalp and not the rest of the body?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, topical finasteride eventually goes systemic. There's talks of a topical finasteride that doesn't go systemic (purportedly) by Hasson & Wong, but that isn't available in the U.S. yet.

k9gatton, did you experience any side effects (not itching, more sexual/cognitive) when you took the pill? If not, you may be one of the lucky ones that don't get side effects the nasty side effects of finasteride at all so the topical finasteride would be good for you.