Where can i buy propecia without perscription?

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
i ordered from them on the 13th and still havnt recieved it, heres the e-mail i got when i questioned it: (i hope it comes in today!)

536432513_l.gif

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
My previous order w/ them came in less than 5 days.

My last order took a full 2 weeks.

Customs has been nabbing some of of their shipments.

If they nab yours - eveyone says that UP always gives either a refund or sends out another shipment.

They're a good site to use - but I think they've been earmarked by Customs. Hopefully this is just a passing thing.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
I went to see a Dermatologist in my area on 3-1-2006 and he wrote me a pescription for 5mg Finasteride. I'm gonna go that route. Don't need a UP order be siezed. I'll wait until this Finpecia runs out though first before purchasing the 5mg Finasteride.

Anderz

Reaction score
insisive said:
i ordered from them on the 13th and still havnt recieved it, heres the e-mail i got when i questioned it: (i hope it comes in today!)

536432513_l.gif

I got the EXACT same response.

However, it took a little longer then three weeks, it arrived, others have successfully ordered from them and I will continue to do so.

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised anyone would pay so much for propecia. I know of a source who plans to open up a e-pharmacy based in the UK where a box of branded proscar 28 tabs will be selling for just $45 per box. I guess inhouse must be raking it in:)

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
joeylloyd said:
I'm surprised anyone would pay so much for propecia. I know of a source who plans to open up a e-pharmacy based in the UK where a box of branded proscar 28 tabs will be selling for just $45 per box. I guess inhouse must be raking it in:)

You need to look at that pricing again. You can get 90 pills for $52 for Finpecia. http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/generics/finpecia.html Versus your 28 pills for $45 of proscar and if you want a Proscar generic you can get Fincar and that is 3 strips or a 30 day supply for $32.50 http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/generics/fincar.html

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
You need to look at that pricing again. You can get 90 pills for $52 for Finpecia.

Thats comparing apples with oranges. You can't compare an original branded pharmaceutical with some cheap 3rd world copy. You may as well say a rolex made in some 3rd world country and sold for $20 is the same Rolex sold for $20k. Based on historical norms I would rather pay more for the original than an Indian copy. If it was a US or European company it wouldn't be so bad but Cipla have a pretty bad reputation. Still, I appreciate that for many they will go with the cheap option.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I got good results with the Cipla so I'm sticking with it.