Where can I buy Minoxidil 10%?

Gigz89

Reaction score
I have been using minoxidil 5% for a few years now and I'm starting to notice that it no longer gives me the same benefits as it used to. Where can I buy minoxidil 10%-15%?

Thanks

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
You can buy it on Ebay or from Genhair or MinoxidilMax. I think MinoxidilMax have the best reputation. But you could also try doubling the dose of your 5% minoxidil. What brand are you using currently?

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
I woldn't buy 10% minoxidil at those prices. It's cheaper to double your 5% dose.

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
I woldn't buy 10% minoxidil at those prices. It's cheaper to double your 5% dose.

this. You're just trying to absorb more of the active ingredient. So you could apply it more times per day or more at a time.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
i liked it because of the AA and the retinol. I also didnt like using even more of minoxidil because it makes my hair look bad enough as it is lol
applying it more times a day was a pain too. If I needed it I would make an offer for the perfect image..but i still have some xandrox left over from quite a long time ago.

johansunsetpoet

Reaction score
Im selling oral monoxidil 5mg you can take it along with the solution no need to double the concentartion just take oral will make it better

Bowser

Established Member
Reaction score
i use to love the 10% from mopc labs- it worked wonders and even kinda smelt ok, and cheap. that was till it got shut down. I've seen its reopened as mopcworld and production has changed to Asia. its like double the price now! minoxidil max works pretty ok too.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm interesting never even considered it, just apply your existing minoxidil 5% solution x 2 at morning and then night ?

Is this ok to do so in effect I am getting 10% ?

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I aint bothered with buying 10% solutions so just apply the same 5% solution twice in morning and evening....

Only been 2 weeks so will give it a few weeks and see if its improved situation or not !

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using minoxidil 5% for a few years now and I'm starting to notice that it no longer gives me the same benefits as it used to. Where can I buy minoxidil 10%-15%?

I don't recommend simply increasing your dose of topical minoxidil. The best available studies indicate that topical minoxidil doesn't appear to interfere with the fundamental balding process, so balding will almost inevitably continue. You should use other products which do interfere in some way with balding.