where can I buy liposomal dutasteride?

jackthesmack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent them email and got a reply, I'm required to send a prescription from a doctor? wth? also they did not tell me how much it costs
Yes you have to get a prescription, the amount it cost depends on the solution % you want to go for. You can probably fake the prescription tbh or just visit a trichologist and get them to prescribe it for you

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you have to get a prescription, the amount it cost depends on the solution % you want to go for. You can probably fake the prescription tbh or just visit a trichologist and get them to prescribe it for you
How can you fake it.. they need a stamp etc

phoenix01

My Regimen
Reaction score

alright, I got a doctor (friend of a friend) to write me a prescription, what is the ideal concentration?

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, how old are you ? really ? Do I have to explain it like you are a 10 years old kid ?
Well if you can’t see anything wrong with your comment, I don’t really know what to say. I’ll understand if english is not your first language.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you can’t see anything wrong with your comment, I don’t really know what to say. I’ll understand if english is not your first language.
I understand that being smart is not your thing . And I strongly doubt you speak more than one language . And I am 100 % , that even so, you barely speak one language .