Where can I buy Finpecia/Fincar?

Vinyard

Reaction score
Hello!

To my knowledge most of you purchase finasteride from inhousepharmacy I think but that site won't ship to my country, Sweden. I'm only 18 years old and my doctor was useless so no prescription for me. I need finasteride so bad! I'm only 18 years old and I'm almost Norwood 2.5. Where can I buy Finpecia or Fincar online without prescription? I need a site that is willing to ship to Sweden. I've searched everywhere but I can't find one! Well... I found one site called www.pharmacy2home.com but it's been 5 weeks and I still haven't received my 90 pills of Finpecia. (That could be because of the blizzard we recently had in Sweden so hopefully it should be here next week. They even gave me a code so that I could track my package and it says the package left Stockholm nov. 12. This was when the blizzard came to Stockholm.)

If I don't receive my pills I need to purchase it somewhere else. Please, help me! Find me a legit site, preferably a site which you have purchased from earlier.

Vinyard

Reaction score
andy_mac said:
Hey, sorry to hear about the problems you've had.

I buy my fincar from http://www.unitedpharmacies.co.uk and I've never had any problems. I usually receive it within 2 weeks.

Good luck with that
I tried to register but people from Sweden can't sign up. I need a site who can ship to Sweden. Thanks for your help though. Someone help me please! I contacted Pharmacy2Home and they said the item should be shipped by now but maybe the customs sent it back. They said they could resend or refund. I chose a refund so now I'm looking for another site that sells Finpecia/Fincar and where shipping to SWEDEN is possible. Please people, help me!