Where Can I Buy Du. Hair Going Quickly

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I've only been on finasteride for 2 months, but in that time my hair is has been going quickly. I dont want to take the chane and in 4 months be bald and find out its not working. I think Im going to incorperate DU twice a week into my regiment. Can someone please give me a reliable online source where I can purchase?
You mean dutasteride? I believe you can buy it from inhousepharmacy or alldaychemist.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any experience with those? Any quicker shipper than the other?
I get brand name avodart by prescription from a GP. Although I have bought things from all day chemist quite a few times and they’re pretty good.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get brand name avodart by prescription from a GP. Although I have bought things from all day chemist quite a few times and they’re pretty good.

Thanks! Probably gonna step it up and give Duta/Avodart a spin. Got less shedding from finasteride but not much else, maybe duta can help some more.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! Probably gonna step it up and give Duta/Avodart a spin. Got less shedding from finasteride but not much else, maybe duta can help some more.
Are you on anything else? minoxidil might give you a boost

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you on anything else? minoxidil might give you a boost

Minoxidil has only done damage tbh. I get the shed but nothing comes back and now I'm stuck with it... maybe my DHT is still sky high that Minoxidil can only do so much, that's why I wanna give duta a shot.

Last edited:

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are making a huge mistake IMO. There is no way to tell if Finasteride is effective after 2 months. If you have a theory that your dht isn’t lower you should get a blood test. dutasteride is a very harsh drug. Trust me, you don’t want the sides that come with it if you can avoid it. There are long term health implications that we still don’t know about as well.

Take it from someone who took dutasteride for a while, give finasteride at least 8 months and then think about making the switch. If you are concerned get blood work done and go from there.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are making a huge mistake IMO. There is no way to tell if Finasteride is effective after 2 months. If you have a theory that your dht isn’t lower you should get a blood test. dutasteride is a very harsh drug. Trust me, you don’t want the sides that come with it if you can avoid it. There are long term health implications that we still don’t know about as well.

Take it from someone who took dutasteride for a while, give finasteride at least 8 months and then think about making the switch. If you are concerned get blood work done and go from there.

Yup.

Personally I've been on finasteride for 8-9 months, my blood test was good so I'm giving duta go, now after confirming that minoxidil isn't doing much either for me.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Alldaychemist doesn't ship to Scandinavia... shame. inhouse and bitcoin is such an hassle.