Where can i buy Breckenridge Dutasteride???

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been taking Camber’s dutasteride for over a year now with no results but my hair loss being slightly slowed down. i’m still losing & found out it may be because the company it’s made by. Does anyone know which pharmacy i could buy Breckenridge’s dutasteride? ive heard good things. Please let me know guys, i’d really appreciate it. thank you!

jazz1

Reaction score
Try the legit brand first, did you not try Finasteride?

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately the legit brand is like 3 times more expensive than generic & idk if i can afford it. i tried finasteride for a year or 2 a few years back. So now i’m trying to find a generic that works!

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well from what I've heard the brand doesn't really seem to matter. You need to get on OM and maybe something like RU

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well i heard with Camber Dutasteride there’s been issues with guys struggling to maintain their hair then switching brands & having it work. I think there’s even an article on Camber & it’s Dutasteride. So i’m trying to buy the Breckenridge one now. If only i knew who sells it.

Geirios

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had good results with dutasteride. Brand doesn't matter to me.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
well i heard with Camber Dutasteride there’s been issues with guys struggling to maintain their hair then switching brands & having it work. I think there’s even an article on Camber & it’s Dutasteride. So i’m trying to buy the Breckenridge one now. If only i knew who sells it.
You could Try emailing ''Douglas Manufacturing (New Zealand)'' to ask them if its still manufactured and has a distributor in your country.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hm I’ll try that. Thank you for the suggestion! Just to clarify, is this the correct website to contact them? Wanna make sure it’s the right Douglas Manufacturing. https://douglas.co.nz/contact-us
I would have thought so, but don't have anymore to go on other than their name.... Did you manage to get a reply from them?

Last edited:

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i didn’t end up messaging them bc apparently there’s a Breckenridge Pharmaceuticals company as well? & i’m not sure which to email. Where does it say Douglas Manufacturing on the Breckenridge dutasteride?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where does it say Douglas Manufacturing on the Breckenridge dutasteride?
Hi, it says it on the label or used to:

Distributed By:
Breckenridge Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Boca Raton, FL 33487

Manufactured By:
Douglas Manufacturing Limited Auckland New Zealand

There's very little info about Breckenridge online, so would imagine contacting either of them might give you some answers.

(that label is likely to be old so could currently be made by another manufacture or they may have ceased production)

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hm, i’ll send both of them an email tonight & let you know when i get a response!