Where are you guys getting your topicals?

SomeoneHasToSayIt

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been crushing tablets and mixing them in the usual ethanol/pg solution for a while now. This is a fairly straightforward, easy method, but it's also limiting in terms of ingredients and uncertain in terms of quality. What I'd like to do instead is have a compounding pharmacy mix a topical with all the ingredients I can realistically get prescribed and then perhaps mix in the more experimental stuff (e.g. RU, estriol, etc), which I'd have to source myself.

So I have a couple questions:
  1. For those who are having topicals compounded for them, who are the best people to approach for the prescription? In my experience, most doctors are egotistical pricks who'll insist you use their treatment strategies, and most dermatologists will try to sell you whatever junk they happen to have. It's maddening to waste your time and money on an appointment and be told to go buy rogaine lol. Anyone have any hacks for this one?
  2. For the "research chemicals," how do you verify what you're getting is legit? I reached out to some labs a few years back about testing CB-03-01 and RU. Most wouldn't do it without paperwork that these sellers unsurprisingly won't provide, and those that would were pretty expensive. It seems the only smart way to go about this is to buy in bulk and test each batch. So where are the group buys? I know these were popular a few years back. If you are buying individually, are there any labs that'll test at a reasonable price?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anagenica doesn't ask for prescriptions and it's a pharmacy
Same with another estatern european pharma guy I can't remember the name

Pharmacies don't mix non pharma grade or purity tested compounds.