Where am I at now? (Sad state of balding)

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Grad school = kicking my ***.

Lately, I've just been shedding so much. I'm starting to get a few comments. My girlfriend pulls it off my forward when I'm done showering.

How bad am I right now?

Attachments

• horseshoe.jpg
    horseshoe.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 253

Obsidian

Reaction score
Can't really tell with the hairline but I guess NW2 with a vertex spot in the future. I know what you mean with life licking ***, I work 50 something hours a week in an engineering dept. Of an oil and gas company. Ever since starting with them my stress levels have gone through the roof. And my hair loss has gotten worse.

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used to work there too during the economic boom a few years back. Did next to nothing, got paid a rediculous wage. Unfortunately got laid off when the economy went boom..

You don't look bad man! How is it compared to before pictures?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Good point, Oni. I don't know why it could be so red, other than I had taken a hot shower maybe 15/20 minutes before.

Aussie, I live in a hipster neighborhood, unfortunately. It's flannel, and it seems to work.

Wuffer, looks about the same, I guess, except maybe a bit thinner towards the vertex area.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Aplunk1 said:

Hang in there brother...I will be facing this soon and I am trying to figure out how the hell I am going to do it time-wise.

Yeah, absolutely. I'll give you honest feedback as well as I can. If it's about business school, all I can say is that you'll have to give up your entire life.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:

Lately, I've just been shedding so much. I'm starting to get a few comments. My girlfriend pulls it off my forward when I'm done showering.

How bad am I right now?

maybes killings men thats draws ons head

alsos liking shirt

bekim :)

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk

I remember reading that you said Avodart had essentially stopped your hair loss. What happened? Did it just lose its effectiveness?

I'm thinking of trying Avodart but is it any more effective than finasteride?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember you, Aplunk1. And you still have a great head of hair, I'm envious!