When's the best time of day to take Duts?

desperateDavid

Reaction score
I've started to take Dutas in a morning with breakfast (after) as i was doing with finasteride.

Could anyone advise the best time and with what to take Dutas? Should multivitamins and supplements be taken at the same time?

cheers

Sean68

Reaction score
on the stroke of midnight with an eye of newt.

seriously some people say that taking it on an empty stomach is best and thats what i do. i dont know why that is and i wouldnt think vitamins
would impede the absorption.

oni

Reaction score
Take it with Pink Soy milk.

PM "The Gardener" he sells it.................

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
4:20

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i just take it when i wake up along with a centrum chewable.

if you take any vitamins make sure they are the food kind (aka in a bar or chewable). The big horse pills don't digest correctly and absorb right.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
you have to take it every day at 4:45. If you take it one minute after or before it won't work. That is the only thing that's keeping me from starting dutasteride
:lol:

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Just take them in the morning same as you did with finasteride, and watch out for oni and the "big horse pills" he tries to force on people.

G

it doesn't matter. the drug's half-life is so long that you could take it a different time every day without a worry in the world.

G

whenever i am sober enough to remember to recently. :)

seriously though, usually i take it whenever i feel like it. sometimes 7 pm, sometimes 12 hours later at 7 am. or noon. the drug has such a long half life that it just doesn't matter. after a couple daily doses DHT production is down tremendously already.

but i've only missed 1 day since i started it on august 22nd, so i've taken it 130 out of 131 days. just forgot to take it that one day. not too shabby.

oni

Reaction score
I take mine at 1:01 while hanging up side down on a wall.............

But on a Monday I take it at 2:00 standing on one leg while watching "Mary Poppins".

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oni said:
I take mine at 1:01 while hanging up side down on a wall.............

But on a Monday I take it at 2:00 standing on one leg while watching "Mary Poppins".
dont you have a hard time swalloing when your upside down?

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
I take mine suppository style. That way it absorbs right into your body instead of getting watered down in stomach acid. :D