when you think your wining...

morpheus

Reaction score
just when you think things are getting good, nature decides thats it and things get worse again.... someone shoot me please

ive been enjoying the benefits of thicker hair for the last month or so, starting to get more confident etc, then today is super scale day, again large chunks of skin and hair fall from my head, i wash dry, look in the mirror and the thin part an inch up from my centre forehead hairline has thinned again, the subderm/psioriasis has put me back to almost square one, whilst not as bad as it was last october, its still noticable again.

minoxdili 5% has helped me to get a bit thicker, but the minoxidil irratation has overwhelmed my scalp, together with preexisting subderm, its like a tug of war between minoxidil and subderm.
hopefully folligen might help....
what a pisser, basically ive wasted the entire day now agonising over this, and not done the things i should have done...

drinkrum

Reaction score
Use Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo and T-Gel Conditioner. If that doesn't work, you might have leprosy. :shock:

D.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope your using Nizoral shampoo or you will have minoxidil irritation. When I forget to rotate the nizoral into my shampoo routine, i start to get scalp irritation. Then, after one use of nizoral, my scalp is soothed and nice again!!

Moral of the story: Nizoral is good!!!!! :p

Redbone

Reaction score
Loprox works much better at ditching the itch and satisfying the scalp, though I don't think it kills DHT like nizoral. Been on it three months and have not had one itch on my head since.

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
are you on any medication, like a steriod for anti-inflimation or something? this might help.