When you star losing your sanity... minoxidil and Dutasteride

Curly82

Reaction score
Just got my hairline lowered by 3 cm, so it pretty much is at its original height before any hair loss ever happened. Simply amazing. I'd post some photos, but right now I'm full of stitches and quite swollen after having most of my face altered.

Curly82

Reaction score
DRUS12vl.jpg

y2hzD31l.jpg

GweBGnNl.jpg

(A small accident with hair dye. It came off the next day, gladly.

kt9LOEpl.jpg

Things are not going very well. Shortly after surgery a massive hair loss period of a month happened, losing it in almost clumps. After that, now, three months post-op, massive shedding is happening again. I want to think that a lot of the hair was lost due trauma and lack of blood flow during the surgery, and now telogen efluvium is happening three months latter. I haven't taken minoxidil since November 10th, so maybe the follicles entered the telogen phase and now have started to fall again. I'm getting back on it in November, and keep taking...

- Androcur - 100 mg
- Biotin
- Dutasteride - 0.5 mg
- Progesterone (can increase the testosterone due to convertion, so I cycle it at the end of the month)

My testosterone levels are still high and not optimal. Next time I see my endo I will talk about the possibility of getting an orchiectomy, as gender reassignment surgery will take a loooong time.