When was Vixen Pharm established?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the date Vixen was established or founded? I think i recall ut not being that long ago, but i cant find a date anywhere.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Thats exactly what im looking for, thanks ID Walker.
Ok, so in June of 2014 the Yale arthritis study showed i hair can be regrown in AA patients.
In Oct 2014, Vixen Pharm was established, but as far as i know they never actually sold or created any marketable drug.
In 2015 we hear that Tofacitinib helps with vitiligo and again with AA. Also Christiano has that interview w Spencer where she refuses to give a straight answer yes or no when asked about the possiblity of tofac helping w Androgenetic Alopecia. (I always thought her dodging that question was iffy)
Now we hear that Vixen has been sold and all of its work is in the hands of a larger pharm company....
Im not saying that tofac will or will not help with Androgenetic Alopecia, but i think that Christiano and Brett King knew all along that this will most likely help. But they couldnt profit from this because the arthritis drugs were not their property. They admit it works for AA, but theres such a small number of people w AA compared to Androgenetic Alopecia, its not the payday they were looking for. So they had to hide the fact that this is also a potential cure for Androgenetic Alopecia until they could protect their work w this "company" they created and just hold out until another company paid enough for their discovery.

Ok i know this is a crazy conspiracy theory, and im not mad about either of them wanting to get paid for their hard work, i just think its kinda crappy that they probably knew this was a potential cure and kinda left all the Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers in the dark for 2 years. Had we known this would really help we could have possible started to figure ways to get this on the black market by now.
Im probably way off on this, im just pissed this is all taking so long, and we are suffering, and it may be becasue the discoverers are holding out for the biggest payday they can get.
Rant over

- - - Updated - - -

And i think Vixen was Christianos company only, King wasnt involved. But damn, he did no trials for Androgenetic Alopecia either during these past two years. Just AA and vitiligo

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't understand. If you know it works for Androgenetic Alopecia wouldnt it be the best to tell it to the media to drive the selling price of your company to the sky?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It would if you owned rights to the drugs.... But they dont. They just studied the drugs effect on hair. I think all they were able to sell was their intellectual property