when ur grafted hair grew in did it grow with equal density?

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
Im noticing my temples come in thinner and the closer to the center of my forhead the more thicker the hair is

is this normal?

I am on 4 months right now so I know i should not be expecting more then 25% density growth which is nothing

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry falcon i was told by my surgeon that only 25% of my grafted hairs have come threw the skin at this time not 25% left that would be a nightmare lol

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
You are at the beginning stages... sit tight bro. I don't know if I completely agree with all of what Falc said however IMO you are seeing some early random "shoots" if you will. Let's hope that this will be followed by more hair. If you can take some close ups and wait a month take some more. That will be one of the only ways you will be able to show yourself if you are seeing any progress. The doctor that said you got 25% growth thus far is probably correct AND he was guessing.

However the best advice anyone could ever say to you and the hardest thing to do is to be patient and wait.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
He is probably right as an average but I can understand you being "worried". Just wait... Again take a picture now if you can... Let's say that heaven forbid, something is not coming in at the right time later... then you can track it and show the doctor if need be.