genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
34Eel0k0mX0.jpg

Riddim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing how hair genetics is so disconnected from other things such as face and frame. It really is a lottery where you have to win all the parts at birth. It makes me realize just how f*****g valuable Chad is in the eyes of women.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing how hair genetics is so disconnected from other things such as face and frame. It really is a lottery where you have to win all the parts at birth. It makes me realize just how f*****g valuable Chad is in the eyes of women.
in modern world fueled by insane competition legit male has got to win in every aspect from birth, which is nearly impossible.

everything of a male is genetic
hair
face
height
dick

being born male u r basically 8to1 to lose genetic gamble and then sit on forums trying to figure out how to cope with this sh*t

smh, jfl @ life mechanics

INT

Reaction score
in modern world fueled by insane competition legit male has got to win in every aspect from birth, which is nearly impossible.

everything of a male is genetic
hair
face
height
dick

being born male u r basically 8to1 to lose genetic gamble and then sit on forums trying to figure out how to cope with this sh*t

smh, jfl @ life mechanics

Yeah this is only the case for men right...

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s another coping method. They measure themselves against a hypothetical superior person to absolve themselves of their failings.

Chad is no hypothesis, Chad is real and he's f*****g that cute girl you really like, boy. One strives to become Chad or dies trying.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chad is no hypothesis, Chad is real and he's f*****g that cute girl you really like, boy. One strives to become Chad or dies trying.
chads not a stereotype though. "chad" has to be tailored to whatever kind the girl is

for example a hipster girl will see an indie rock lookin dude as her "chad" while the instagram hoe will see the stereotypical preppy buff rich white dude as her "chad"

sluthaters think all girls go for the same kind of dude

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
chads not a stereotype though. "chad" has to be tailored to whatever kind the girl is

for example a hipster girl will see an indie rock lookin dude as her "chad" while the instagram hoe will see the stereotypical preppy buff rich white dude as her "chad"

The guy was obviously trolling. By the “Chad” obsessives’ logic it’s impossible to strive to be Chad, you’re either born it or you’re not.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

pretty much they do, its called lookism, been proven by social studies and researches that women prefer same specific physical and aesthetical traits in male across all races and ethnicities.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty much they do, its called lookism, been proven by social studies and researches that women prefer same specific physical and aesthetical traits in male across all races and ethnicities.

Sure, but that doesn’t mean they can all have one any more than men can all have a Stacey. A lot of the suffering comes from an unwillingness to adjust expectations.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i agree partially. theres the pretty boy thing and masc dom dude, the only 2 kinds of hot guys. and the kind of girl she is determines what kind she likes

like i said previously its amazing how accurate stereotypes are. its actually kind of annoying lol cuz its so predictable