When To Start Finasteride/propecia? M30

NewtoLoss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All, I am looking for advice. I am turning 30 in a few months and over the last year have noticed my hair is feeling thinner.

Over the last month it definetly seems that i am getting much faster recession on my temples and it looks like i have lost a few mm on my hairline as there are now hairs the same lenght growing in front of it. I am also losing smaller hairs of around 2/3cm and have some slight itching (Hair elsewhere is between 3/5 inches long all over) and i am now starting to worry!

As ridiculous as this sounds hair loss has been my biggest fear espically as my father started balding at 18 and it was compleate within 5 years.

No one has noticed or mentioned it yet even my girlfriend, but i am afraid it is just a matter of time. Having a haircut tomorrow and have been using the same guy for a few years so will see if he mentions anything.

After scouring various articals and forums for weeks would starting to take Finasteride 1mg now be a good idea? I am fully aware if i start it would be a life long commitment.

YoMrWhite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Start FINASTERIDE now and save your hair. Dont even think about it. Every second you are wasting hair follicles that will never grow back. Your GF will probably dump you if you go bald this early. If you get side effects dont give up but jump on arimidex (estrogen blocker) 1 mg per week - that worked for me.