When To Higher The Dosage Of finasteride Word

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been on 1mg finasteride for 3 month and still shedding 200 hair a day. Should i go higher ?

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should keep your hair very short. In my experience, less hair fall if it is short. There's no use on getting higher. You will just experience the side effects more. 1mg or 5mg a day, same % dht is eliminated according to the tests

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its hard to be patient, if that's what i shed just in 30 seconds.
Seriously i gently touch my head and that's the hairfall.

Attachments

• IMG_5445-2.jpg
    IMG_5445-2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 118

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's perfectly normal. You usually have 6 months of shedding when starting to use Finasteride.

After the 6 month period you will be bald as f***, some also report losing 2 inches of height. From then on you will only see gains though. So think positive thoughts.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im in the same boat, and i've been on finasteride for a year at this point. Shedding didnt stop. Finasteride didnt work. Its only minoxidil or dutasteride at this point. If finasteride doesnt work withing 3 months, it's lies that it will do something down the road.
You cant believe how familiar this picture with the hair all over the sink is, it's absolutely ruthless how Norwood Reaper takes your soul together with your hair follicles.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything above 1mg is useless, wait another 9 months or so, if still losing density add dutasteride.