When the shedding stops....

eBOW

Reaction score
I went through a duel shed, first with minoxidil and later on when I added finasteride. It seems that of right now my hair has pretty much stopped shedding for the time being. Would this be about the time I will notice regrowth of the hair that I lost through treatment. I noticed some regrowth of the temples but nothing as of yet of the hair that I shed by being on treatment. I had been on minoxidil since July and later on added finasteride and Nizoral around Aug. It is hard to judge my progress because I started on minoxidil and later on added the finasteride. (Should of been the other way around). So I am curious if the hair that I sent to the Telgon phase prematurely is expected to come back anytime soon? Thanks

jeffsss

Reaction score
eBOW said:

I dont have a answer for you but i have a tip.

dont expect answers right away. you just posted your thread 15 mins ago. check back in a few hours.. or even this evening.

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
No.

Don't expect an "answer" because there is no "answer." Maybe you will see regrowth in the next three months, maybe six, maybe never. All you can do is wait to see what will happen. That is the only answer that is worth anything and once you accept that it makes things a little bit easier.

Better Call Neg

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
“if the hair that I sent to the Telgon phase prematurely is expected to come back anytime soon?”

whats this supposed to mean?