When I Dip My Head In A Bucket Of Water, There Is A Yellowish Hue To The Water

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't tend to dip my head in buckets very often...what are you hoping to achieve by using such practices?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do it to keep track of my hairloss and hence wet my hair in the morning and check with flash cam

Sorry if i sounded rude, i have just never heard of someone dipping their head in a bucket of water before. Try using nizoral every day instead of eod. It can be harsh so use a conditioner afterwards.

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if i sounded rude, i have just never heard of someone dipping their head in a bucket of water before. Try using nizoral every day instead of eod. It can be harsh so use a conditioner afterwards.
nah, it is absurd indeed. Could you explain if Nizoral is useful and why?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
nah, it is absurd indeed. Could you explain if Nizoral is useful and why?

Good for keeping scalp in a healthy condition which is a fertile environment for hair growth, anti-fungal and i think one study showed comparable results between using a keto based shampoo and 2% minoxidil, but how accurate that is im not sure. Still, a worthwhile addition and not much hassle really, not the best of shampoos if you use products in your hair etc though. Not really good at removing them. In saying that i wouldn't say it is absolutely necessary tbh, a 5ari and minoxidil should always be your first line of defense.

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for keeping scalp in a healthy condition which is a fertile environment for hair growth, anti-fungal and i think one study showed comparable results between using a keto based shampoo and 2% minoxidil, but how accurate that is im not sure. Still, a worthwhile addition and not much hassle really, not the best of shampoos if you use products in your hair etc though. Not really good at removing them.
how can I check if I have excess sebum production? my hair doesn't feel oily per se but that thing with the bucket