When Hair Transplants Go Wrong Article

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well of course if you show uninformed normies and coping baldcels pics of hair transplants that resulted in deformities they'll go "it was better to just shave it bro". It's always important to note that if you are in the hands of a reputable doctor/clinic you will almost certainly end up looking better than before.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just sent this to a friend because he started looking into hair transplants. I recently told him about mine when he admitted it. Im honestly surprised I didnt tell him yet but it just never came up and everyone knows. He mentioned to me about going off to Europe to get a cheap one and I talked him out of that thank god, but this reinforces it. He is one of those clout guys who wants to go pay out the *** for some weird status thing, thinking the most expensive is the best.
The first 2 guys he sent me I already told him my experiences when consulting with them but he will make his own choice and hopefully it goes well.
Ill need a new guy anyway for myself as mine is no longer at the same place, so maybe if his comes out goof I can go get the crown filled and more work done with his. I told him Id be willing to go with him, maybe they would give us a two'fer deal.