When Hair Transplant Go Wrong...my Complete Story

Sarab Singh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

1st hair transplant (1500 grafts at AK Clinics, Ludhiana) June 2010
2nd hair transplant (4000 grafts at Reviva Clinic, Chandigarh(India) June 2011 ----
3rd hair transplant (3000 grafts at Reviva Clinic, Chandigarh(India) Feb 2012 ----
4th hair transplant (2000 grafts at Reviva Clinic, Chandigarh(India) Mar 2013 ----------
5th hair transplant (2500 grafts at Kyra Cilinic, Ludhaina (India) August 2016 ----------

So, guys now i have shared my whole hair transplant sittings with you but till date my hairs condition is worst. I am attached some pics of my current hairs you can as follows:

- So much thinning of hairs even after transplanting 13000 grafts...........

- Donor area completely used, left with no hairs ( even it looks bald now :-(

I have heard about this website from a friend of mine who told me to put my whole story here for better consultation.

Please guide me what further procedures should i opt to normalize my hairs condition as of now i am so embarrassing situation and it really lowering my confidence level. I still need to put a cap for going outside to attend some parties or roaming with friends to hide my head.

Attachments

• IMG_318366.jpg
    IMG_318366.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 1,316
  • IMG_3195.JPG
    IMG_3195.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_3204.JPG
    IMG_3204.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_3199.JPG
    IMG_3199.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3207.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_3194.JPG
    IMG_3194.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 613

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
13,000 grafts? I thought even people with above average donor areas didn't have this much? You've probably way overharvested your donor area at this point. These people who continued to operate on you beyond the point of disfigurement should be classified as criminals.

I'm not sure what could really be done with what's left. I guess you could try an aggressive regimen and see how much native hair revives. Look into dutasteride and minoxidil

INT

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear. If I would be you I would maybe consider shaving. The advantage if your hairline (that obviously was chosen too optimistic) is that you at least will have something that will frame your face. I am sure it will make you look much younger.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is nothing left for you to do... you cant even go for a hairpiece route right now... shave all of that sh*t get a hat and pray tsuji brings hair cloning in the coming years... Jesus christ with the indian butchers harvesting 13k grafts on a nw7

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe see if toppik or nanofibers will help but you might be too thin even for that :-(
if you had a lot of money maybe see if Dr Umar will do a body hair transplant repair work on you

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
What drugs have you been taking to stop hairloss? Given that you don't mention any, im guessing the answer is none.

You cannot be getting transplants like this while not being on hair meds and expect a good long term outcome.

You need at least finasteride + minoxidil or dutasteride + minoxidil. Maybe more than that.

Post back what you've tried in terms of medications and we can counsel you further.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus... This situation is really bad, I feel like many of the grafts the shitty clinic transplanted didn't stay alive, they should be crucified

Try to get in contact with Joe Tillman, he has had around 10 transplants and I feel like if anyone knows what you should do, it's him. He is a well known consultant in the hair loss world I guess...good luck, you'll need it...

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
At least you're not bald. Micro pigmentation is the route some would take. But you don't needs that. Buzz the sides up as far as you can. Keep the top a little longer. Crew Cut. At least try it.

Hairloss2009

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? I would shave the sides to a number 1 or half guard so the sides don’t look thin. And keep the top long and use hair fibers for the top to make it look thicker and fuller!

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Veer ji,

1.Contact Joe Tillman, as suggested by our fellow member. One of the suggestions will be dont expect to have a low hairline!
2.You didn’t take finasteride? or you’re a bad responder. What i can figure is that you had your first hair transplant at the age of 26!
3.AK Clinic, its head surgeon is Kapil Dua & i’ve heard he is very reputed internationally.
4.I Know its your choice, maybe you can become a sardar, and turban will save you from all the miseries. As you live in punjab and a punjabi too.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you guys kidding me? this guy has a demolished donor area, stop giving away false hope... shaving/smp is his only option right now until tsuji delivers... sorry bro there is absolutelly nothing left to fix, unless you start grafting pubes/bodyhair/beard