When God Wants You Bald.....(7words)

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So im officially allergic and cant take finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil. And now even the concelear toppik is giving me an allergic reaction.
Its just incredible and ridiculous. Better death than bald , specially after all this bad luck.

IsThereHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ikr, feels like life just wants you to be miserable, there's not a single bald man in my family, not a single one that has less than a nw2 in their 60s/70s, and here I am, nw2 temples and crown much much worse, shedding 200+ a day and probably going full bald in less than 2 years... now i'm facing severe depression and with strong suicidal thoughts, social life is over and probably won't get better...
Not really much hope in life at this point, just wish to die soon.
i'm 21 btw.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ikr, feels like life just wants you to be miserable, there's not a single bald man in my family, not a single one that has less than a nw2 in their 60s/70s, and here I am, nw2 temples and crown much much worse, shedding 200+ a day and probably going full bald in less than 2 years... now i'm facing severe depression and with strong suicidal thoughts, social life is over and probably won't get better...
Not really much hope in life at this point, just wish to die soon.
i'm 21 btw.

Nw2 only ? Go ahead with finasteride , 2x week dutasteride and twice daily 5% minoxidil + keto2% eod. Probably you will recover to nw1 and conserve this for a very long time. And if you dont recover you will mantein your nw2 and eventually you can fill it with a hair transplant.

IsThereHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nw2 only ? Go ahead with finasteride , 2x week dutasteride and twice daily 5% minoxidil + keto2% eod. Probably you will recover to nw1 and conserve this for a very long time. And if you dont recover you will mantein your nw2 and eventually you can fill it with a hair transplant.
hairline is pretty good compared to the rest, crown went sh*t already and some diffuse hair loss. started finasteride a month ago, but still shedding like hell.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairline is pretty good compared to the rest, crown went sh*t already and some diffuse hair loss. started finasteride a month ago, but still shedding like hell.

sometimes it happens because the hairs need fall to regrowth more thicker and stronger. just stick with it . at 3-4 months you will see the first improvements. in the crown is where it works best

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So im officially allergic and cant take finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil. And now even the concelear toppik is giving me an allergic reaction.
Its just incredible and ridiculous. Better death than bald , specially after all this bad luck.
What reaction from toppik did u have

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be worse, I developed PFS after 4 years on it without too much sides. THAT sh*t was uncalled for and unexpected.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What reaction from toppik did u have

i have a rash in the hand which i use to put the toppik. i resolved this washing quickly the hand and not touch more the hairs. but it also give me some irritation in my eyes and my nose become more swollen.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Could be worse, I developed PFS after 4 years on it without too much sides. THAT sh*t was uncalled for and unexpected.

it really sucks bro. do you have problems with the libido or erections ? sometimes ( and it is written in the leaflet) it goes away after a time of continued taking the medication..

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Neither uncalled nor unexpected as this evil drug has 100% success rate eventually. My tiny gyno/puffiness is going away slowly after 5 months of discontinuation. The drug is evil.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Neither uncalled nor unexpected as this evil drug has 100% success rate eventually. My tiny gyno/puffiness is going away slowly after 5 months of discontinuation. The drug is evil.

I would resolve the gyno with a surgery instead quit the drug..

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I get the feeling. I'm not allergic to any of those, but despite my best efforts I ended up bald and with a hair piece anyway. And to top it off, because I am cursed with an oily scalp I have to rebond my hair piece more often than most, something that costs me a fortune. I was actually expecting an allergic reaction to the bond because of my luck, but so far so good.
Anyway, I'm here and bald af now. The struggle is real :(

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get the feeling. I'm not allergic to any of those, but despite my best efforts I ended up bald and with a hair piece anyway. And to top it off, because I am cursed with an oily scalp I have to rebond my hair piece more often than most, something that costs me a fortune. I was actually expecting an allergic reaction to the bond because of my luck, but so far so good.
Anyway, I'm here and bald af now. The struggle is real :(

Learn to do the maintenance yourself, it saves money and makes you more independent.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I really havent any interest to live the rest of my life with an egg-head, im only 25yo, im still alive because there is a little hope for me, its called desensitization and its a mechanism to reach tollerence to a drug allergy but i doubt it will work