When does life get better? Struggling to cope

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 27 and feel suicidal when does life get better?
i'm sick of being miserable
i have a few friends
no women
hate my job
no money

i want to die everyday because living is really miserable for me i don't know what to do when does life get better?

what is the point of living each day if life is crap and you feel horrible? i also think im getting sides from finasteride but i cant stop hte mediction as my hair will go.

im just sick and tired of feeling like trash

normal-guy21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel like this as well I struggle to find a point to carry on nothing ever changes, I'm pretty sure treatment has improved my hair, even so, I'm a slave to it, life will never be the same, it's also other people in my family I feel that they have no idea what this disease is like, it kills me inside it really does. I can't really think of anything else to say except maybe one day we'll feel better idk but until then all any of us can really do is at least try to stay strong and stick with treatment and take it a day at a time.

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your interests? Try find something you enjoy or that can occupy your mind & give you some sense of satisfaction. Exercise for a start will help mentally. Find a new job, that should help also

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your interests? Try find something you enjoy or that can occupy your mind & give you some sense of satisfaction. Exercise for a start will help mentally. Find a new job, that should help also
i already do exercise nothing makes me happy anymore i don't know something is wrong with my brain i hink its finasteride.

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i already do exercise nothing makes me happy anymore i don't know something is wrong with my brain i hink its finasteride.
then quit finasteride, i think you pretty much bald anyways? whats your norwood?

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nah can't im hanging in there like NW2-3 like i still got enough coverage
lmao

haha sh*t, if you are norwood 2 and you think that actually screwed your dating options i dont know what to tell you

look at the positive side: sure, if you cant get dates while you still have hair you surely wont get dates without hair but at least nothing really we change

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao

haha sh*t, if you are norwood 2 and you think that actually screwed your dating options i dont know what to tell you

look at the positive side: sure, if you cant get dates while you still have hair you surely wont get dates without hair but at least nothing really we change
im ugly man

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a hair transplant man, it will be a huge weight off your shoulders. Head to Turkey if funds are limited

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
was hanging out with my friend then he started alking about how he is dating 2 girls and i felt deprssed

i miss my ex
My best friend has 3-4 options constantly.
I have 0.
I don't miss my ex, I miss actually having a woman interested in f*****g me.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Your life would be no different if you were a Norwood 1. You are confusing correlation with causation.

If your ex was good, why would she want to be with a guy who can't get any other women?

Your problems are completely unrelated to hair, since you are a Norwood 2.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People here who dismiss Norwood 2 dudes need a reality check. Of course people usually don't spot your balding scalp.

But if you show chicks a Norwood zero versus Norwood 2 picture of you, they'll definitely f*** the Norwood 0. period