When do i see improvement?

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
I am just finishing month 3 of propecia,nizoral and Cu's. I believe that i have been shedding for the last month or so. I havent really had any sides...in fact i experienced an increase in libido for the first 2 months, now it as gone back to normal. I hope in the next few months i will see regrowth, because my hair is no the worst it has ever been.
what can i expect?

G

WS6-TA said:
I am just finishing month 3 of propecia,nizoral and Cu's. I believe that i have been shedding for the last month or so. I havent really had any sides...in fact i experienced an increase in libido for the first 2 months, now it as gone back to normal. I hope in the next few months i will see regrowth, because my hair is no the worst it has ever been.
what can i expect?

only time will tell, nobody here knows, hopefully some regrowth and some thickening of existing hair.

good luck

G

I saw signs of improvement around 3 months, now I´m at six months and I think it´s going good.

However this thing is imprinted geneticlly and nature does have a habit of getting it´s will pushed through.

misterium

Reaction score
I'm a little over 3 months on Propecia.. I think it's starting to make improvements on my crown/vertex thinning... More thicker and shiny, feels better, and I think I'll have some regrowth sooner than later.

My itching is completely gone now, thanks to the products in my regimine.

G

my thoughts

I have read a lot of post asking this question from all my readings and chats i think that 8 months seams to be a good response time for finasteride.

G

nesta said:
However this thing is imprinted geneticlly and nature does have a habit of getting it´s will pushed through.

we are nature, we are controlling male pattern baldness.

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, i am just starting my 4th month on Propecia. I am 20 years old and use Propecia, nizoral, and minoxidil. After three months on Finastride, my hair seems to be the worst its ever been (hairline, mid scalp). I have been shedding. I havent had any side effects though. Im hoping and praying that my hair gets better!

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
yes time will be the only way to tell. i hope i get good to moderate hair re-growth. i will keet the forum updated on my battle

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WS6-TA, it does not matter what month the other get to improve to what you will get. 3 to 12 months is the time when 83% of people see improvement but most is round month 9. Just hope your not one of the 27% of people that does not work.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nesta said:
I saw signs of improvement around 3 months, now I´m at six months and I think it´s going good.

f*** nature, ill beat the sh*t out of mother nature if i ever meet her for giving me male pattern baldness