when did most of you guys see results of propecia?

G

Guys, your results are really encouraging. Thank you for sharing your experiences!

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
nightlife said:
holyhair said:
im one week from 2 months but i have some regrowth already black strange hairs and just got som baby hair in the corners of my tempels.

but im also shedding so feels like a strange deal.

i think people with dark hair will have aharder time to spot the sprouters.

a note of caution, the appearance of baby hairs in the tempels is not a sign of regrowth, i made this same mistake. in fact, it can actually be a sign of recession because you cant tell if the hair is moving forward or backward if you see what i mean. taking pictures is the ONLY method to judge hair loss

i totally agree about taking pictures.
but i have sprouted black hair on dead bare skin and use them as landmarks (cant find a single spot on my skin for landmarks) and im getting white short hairs closing in on them.

nightlife

Reaction score
holyhair said:
nightlife said:
holyhair said:
im one week from 2 months but i have some regrowth already black strange hairs and just got som baby hair in the corners of my tempels.

but im also shedding so feels like a strange deal.

i think people with dark hair will have aharder time to spot the sprouters.

a note of caution, the appearance of baby hairs in the tempels is not a sign of regrowth, i made this same mistake. in fact, it can actually be a sign of recession because you cant tell if the hair is moving forward or backward if you see what i mean. taking pictures is the ONLY method to judge hair loss

good stuff, but you should take pics as well if you can. im taking them every 2 months to see for myself if what i think is happening, actually is. good luck

i totally agree about taking pictures.
but i have sprouted black hair on dead bare skin and use them as landmarks (cant find a single spot on my skin for landmarks) and im getting white short hairs closing in on them.