When Are The Next Key Months For Updates

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it's preclinical, aka tested on mice.
Clinical trial is scheduled for next year.

Tsuji is a scientist, he's been working on this for the past 10 years he's in no hurry to deliver anything to the market, chances are he will still be on trial in the next 10 years.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji is a scientist, he's been working on this for the past 10 years he's in no hurry to deliver anything to the market, chances are he will still be on trial in the next 10 years.

damn true, take his time and enjoy this project for the rest of his life. no rush boys

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are in no hurry, but they've come to a point in their scientific research that they have to test their technology at the clinical level.
They may fail, they may succeed.
We are all hoping they succeed, aren't we?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are in no hurry, but they've come to a point in their scientific research that they have to test their technology at the clinical level.

202.gif

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I mostly don't care, i don't believe this will ever come to the market, its a scientific experiment. like making pancreatic cells out of human skin cells and injecting them under the skin of mice with diabetes.
it worked, still people are gonna have to live with diabetes for decades.
There are many example of successful scientific experiments that never evolved beyond the state of experiment.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mostly don't care, i don't believe this will ever come to the market, its a scientific experiment. like making pancreatic cells out of human skin cells and injecting them under the skin of mice with diabetes.
There are many example of successful scientific experiments that never evolved beyond the state of experiment.
Yes, it is possible they fail.
Nonetheless, the example you mentioned is invalid.
It's not the same, not even similar technologies.
Pancreatic cells derived from skin cells is ipsc technology, not organ germ technology.
Moreover, your example is at research level, whereas Organ Germ Technology is at preclinical level. Aka, they are fully intent on bringing their technology to the market. They even set a rather ambitious timeline of a late 2020 release.
Caring or not, you can't deny the fact that, if successful, it's gonna end it all.
Edit: Oh, and healthy pancreatic cells injected in the skin of diabetic people ain't an infeasible goal. It's maximum 15 years away.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Human trial > Mice trial