Whazzup!

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, dont know whose still kickin it here but I needed some advice on ordering finasteride, so while I'm here I'll let you guys know how I'm doing. I'm almost into my 9th month of treatments, a milestone to be sure. Last time I checked in, I had the sheds, and was in a panic. My hair has since recovered, and seems to be holding out well. In fact, I'm pretty sure my hair is thicker and fuller then it was a year ago, which is awsome. Its still thin, to be sure, but if I keep it dry, sometimes I cant tell. I am also noticing more and more that it is thicker on top then some men who dont have male pattern baldness.

So I'm thrilled. With this killer combo of Min and finasteride, I should be sittin pretty for some years to come! (crosses fingers).

Still I'm not 100% sure I've stabilized. Ive still noticed that some of the hairs that fall out thin near the root (though this trend has seemed to diminished somewhat this past month). My last (panic) update talked about this, as I was afraid all my hair was going.. and I notice talk on this board still implies that this is what I should believe. Still I also see hairs (still on my head) that thicken towards the root, sometimes quickly from the begining of the growth cycle (which I understand is pretty normal), and some thicken and gain pigment following a lenght of transparent hair (which is awsome!). So signs point in both directions.

Well theres no tellin where things are going. Seems like a hell of a rollercoaster ride sometimes.
But for now, as long as I still look like this, I'm happy. :hairy:
We'll see how it goes. ;)

Keep on track guys. And have some faith. This stuff really does seem to work. Best of luck to us all.