What's your opinion?

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
So as some of you may know I have been incorporating 5% spironolactone solution into my revivogen. There is good news...and bad news. The bad news is that this concoction gives me horrible sides, enlarged, puffy, itchy nips and DEAD c***. The good news is that this potion works quite well for my hairloss.

I mixed about eight ML of revivogen with about a third of a ML of 5% spironolactone solution. I used about half of the vial and stopped because of sides. I still have limp dick and itchy nips but my hair looks great. Interesting...

So, what exactly does spironolactone do when it is absorbed systemically? (Forget the sh*t about how topical spironolactone isn't absorbed systemically, every topical is abosorbed systemically to some degree, I got the sames sides from fluridil) Does spironolactone decrease testosterone? or inhibit 5AR? Whatever it does it certainly screws up my hormone balance bigtime!

Since I'm such an excellent responder to anitandgrogens I feel that it's time to start looking for a solution to the side effects rather than searching for another AA. Latley, I've been talking about aromatase inhibtors as a possible solution to my problem. Arimidex, cytadren (sp) are two medications that I've been looking at. I know that with either medication a doctors supervision would be mandatory, but I'm a bit concerned about the long term use of aromatase inhibitors.

My theory is that my elevated estradiol levels (or the undesirable ratio of test to estrogen) is the root of my side effects i.e. limp dick, gyno. I mean...what else could it be? Many of you read and then mocked my popular thread about being on finasteride/dutasteride for four years. (I think someone pointed out an irrelevant inconsistency in my story) Basically, I saw amazing results from finasteride/dutasteride but as the years went on my side effects grew greater and greater. It was tolerable at first, I could still enjoy sex etc. no gyno. But I think that eventually my estradiol levels got to a point where the side effects out weighed the benefits. That's part of the reason you may see threads titled "two years on finasteride...sides! all of a sudden) I think its the estrogen catching up. The key maybe to the balance correct from the very begining.

I know that this isn't a new idea, but I haven't seen anyone who has put my proposition into motion. I think this is a very important thread and I hope that everyone contributes an honest opinon about this topic.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
You really got all them side effects from spironolactone? Man just stick with Revivogen. You dont have to use one hundred products to get results.Remember Revivogen already has alot of products in it.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
You really got all them side effects from spironolactone?

He's nothing more than a scare monger troll. He takes no one's advice and says everything gives him limp dick and gyno...Even though his own posts contradict this. All of his threads are asking stupid questions about dutasteride/finasteride/spironolactone about dosage etc. Even though supposedly he got HORRIBLE sides from all of them (that supposedly he's never recovered from), he's still asking questions about using them.

People have given him advice for quite some time but he never answers the questions and never takes anyone's advice. He's looking for sympathy. Sort of like one of those mothers that makes their own kids sick to get attention from everyone else.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not a scare monger. During my "infamous" post about dutasteride and limp dick nothing in there was falsified. I think I was simply the dude who gave people a freakish reality check. I'm not looking for sympathy just advice. I got my libido back by the way...it just took 17 months.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
lol