What’s Your Opinion About This Man?

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This man is one of the most succesfull business men in Denmark (where i come from). His a billionaire, and investor in many upcomming firms, trying to help young entrepreneurs.
Hi’s name is Christian Stadil.
He has a very laid back mentality, but also very sharp in making decisions and communication with other people.
He’s bald AF, but there’s something about his look that’s just SUPER cool, an scream authority. Actually i wouldn’t mind looking like this - but maybe it’s more about his persona.

What’s your opinion?

Again, sorry for any misspellings.. Joining hairlosstalk.com made me realize how bad my english is! I hope you get the point.

Attachments

• F2D54DF3-2125-4422-9416-11CF762F4F5D.png
    F2D54DF3-2125-4422-9416-11CF762F4F5D.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 594

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, looks like just another bald dude to me.
But whats the news here lol., I thought u gonna say he would invest in some hairloss company if he is fuking billionare...

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
He's alright, he has a solid lower third and light eyes, it helps a lot. Would probably be a slayer with hair though.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
hes a pretty bland looking guy. awkward round head thats offset with the glasses. not great facial hair and pale skin. skinny looking as well but he then offsets that with tattoos and the black semi fitted clothes. I could be wrong in his size though, its hard to tell in just a pic. not especially attractive honestly but he comes off as some trendy millennial billionaire from the look and your description so youre going to be intrigued. lesson learned? become a billionaire..... i mean if youre white isnt that like super easy to do? its what society says all the time.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
extremely low bodyfat percentage is always important when maximizing your balding looks. most people would be able to pull of the bald look if they just lost 20 pounds.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey being bald is not the end of the world but lets not be ridicilous here..hair is very important for women and if you lose it you look noticeable worse then before with hair

and this guy is just another bald guy

but who knows..maybe that what motivated him to get the millions like jeff benzos...if you look invisible to women you need compensate with something else...money for example