buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fall because it's beautiful. Winter because of SNOWWWWWBOARDING! :D

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably fall or maybe even winter. I can't stand the extreme heat of the summer.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm always up for a good Spring thawing to melt my frozen heart.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thank you, Parisienne my heart is defrosting ahead of schedule.
[video=youtube;1TXc2JbCjmw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TXc2JbCjmw[/video]

shookwun

Reaction score
T shirt weather is my favourite part of any season that permits.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Summer. Especially here in Europe when it can feel cold at times.

Man, I wish it would feel cold at times here in the States during the summer. The heat here is like inescapable, and literally drives me insane.

fearlessly

Reaction score
[SUB]I'm all about autumn. I spent the last two years in Western Africa, where there are no seasons beyond rainy/dry, and I missed fall like hellll. I love the chilly weather, you get to start layering a bit but it's not freezing, noshame #PSLs everywhere, etc. Such a beautiful season in New England.[/SUB]

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
Summer. I've always wanted to fix my car on a hot summers day whilst rubber-necking TGND. She would reciprocate by giving me a seducing glare. :p

K

KlausSchuhmacher

i like spring and beginning of the autumn, when the weather is not so hot but not that cold

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Summer. I love being tan, being out on the lake, seeing gorgeous tanned women in bikinis, sundresses especially when their dress gets caught in that ***. f*** I can't wait for summer.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to love Summer but Spring and Fall are a tie now.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't wait for summer to end. Being forced to go out and expose my almost completely bald head and pale, frail physique with almost everyone staring at you in amusement and disgust is just hell.

I don't have the same problem, same level
But I cringe at Beach invites now with Sun directly on head and hair blowing around.