Whats up with old people with hairlines down to forehead?

G

What about the greater predominance of baldness in asian ppl who have adopted a western diet?

Side Show Bob

Reaction score
You see lots of asians with hairloss issues. Native Americans especially have major health problems. Overweight, diabetes, heart problems.

Most people that have diabetes don't have to suffer from it. Loose weight, exercise, stop smoking and eat properly and you probably will get better. I know many that have. They have the genetics for it, but can avoid it thru better lifestyle changes.

I think the problem here is that so many people don't want to give up the foods they have become accustomed to. They're in denial, lazy and not willing to change. They'll reap the benefits by the time they hit 30.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Side Show Bob said:
You see lots of asians with hairloss issues. Native Americans especially have major health problems. Overweight, diabetes, heart problems.

Most people that have diabetes don't have to suffer from it. Loose weight, exercise, stop smoking and eat properly and you probably will get better. I know many that have. They have the genetics for it, but can avoid it thru better lifestyle changes.

I think the problem here is that so many people don't want to give up the foods they have become accustomed to. They're in denial, lazy and not willing to change. They'll reap the benefits by the time they hit 30.

and if this was a forum for unhealthy lifestyles you'd have a point.