What's the smartest, quickest and least suspicious way of checking the back while camping?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Summer and festivals are coming which means lots of partying and camping. That leads to messy hair in quite wild environment, though in the middle of many friends who are also in the same tent as you. How do you quickly make sure your back looks okay in such a situation? 2 small mirrors one in each hand?

I have such a problem from time to time that there is a small bald area around the borders in the back, because I shave down too much sometimes or maybe cut the system too small. So if hair gets messy, these that shows. I could probably hide it with fiber which would stick very well because there's glue on that area.

Thank you!

Technologic0280

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask someone you trust if its sticking out/out of form. Otherwise I use my cellphone and take a video as I move the phone around the back of my head.

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to do exactly what's being described with swivel mirrors and phone camera every morning back when I was on a concealor routine to make sure I "got it right". I actually for awhile was even trying for a very slight crown balding area to make it look more "realistic" but it was hard to duplicate in an exact way every day.