whats the safest glue for a full bond poly system?

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm trying to pick up a glue for my poly system but i keep reading horror stories about allergic reactions and possibly contented product.
Whats the safest glue out there?

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That´s not the question. Glue for kids (?) isn´t meant to be for several days on your skin, under a poly base which strengthened the effect of everything "bad" in it. For example if you use cortisone for skin reason you can streghten the effect it by just use foil on it.

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm trying to pick up a glue for my poly system but i keep reading horror stories about allergic reactions and possibly contented product.
Whats the safest glue out there?
I use Ghost Bond. Safe for skin and it is very good for hot and humid weather.

njtimer

Reaction score
4 days. but the unit doesn't stay fully secured.

As someone else mentioned here, the middle stays well-bonded, while my front and back flap up early on...
That seems like such a short time span for all of the work that goes into removing, cleaning and reapplying glue. Am I missing something or is that pretty standard with results of course varying slightly person to person.

DarthJoking

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 days. but the unit doesn't stay fully secured.

As someone else mentioned here, the middle stays well-bonded, while my front and back flap up early on...
Was it genuine Ghost Bond glue you got there?

I only buy hair system tapes and glues from Holistique,HairHub or Hair4all supplies.
Plenty of fakes on eBay and Amazon I avoid.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get it from ProLabs' store on Amazon.

What's more, I've gotten it from the beauty supply, where they have it in all varities (I've only tried XL and Platinum).