What's the most you would pay for a 100% fix?

halpmeplease

Reaction score
So let's pretend (I know :( ) that a product has just become available this week and it 100% without a doubt works and will bring your hair back to the way it was when it looked the best ever in your life.

This can be a pill or just something like Rogaine that you apply topically. It has to be used once daily also, and you have to use it for the rest of your life.

What's the most you would pay for this?

GeminiX

Reaction score
For on-going mediction I would be fairly happy to pay a couple of £hundred a month to give me 100% of my hair back.

halpmeplease

Reaction score
I'm 24 and have thinning on my crown. I have thick dark hair everywhere else on my head except the top, so it REALLY stands out.

As much as I hate this, and I really worry about it pretty much the entire time I'm in public, I don't think I'd pay more than maybe $150 a month. That's a lot of money for me :(

Hoppi

Reaction score
and yet no-one is willing to put just a few hours in helping to develop an s-equol supplement which stands a reasonable chance of being the solution o_O

halpmeplease

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
and yet no-one is willing to put just a few hours in helping to develop an s-equol supplement which stands a reasonable chance of being the solution o_O

Sayyyyyyyyyyyyy what!?

Hoppi

Reaction score
halpmeplease said:
Hoppi said:

Sayyyyyyyyyyyyy what!?

s-equol is maaagic! I have dreams about it when I am sleeping =D

Ok maybe not really! lol

Lil dreams of s-equol molecules latching to DHT! hehe

Sebastien

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd rather look good myself than have all kinds of useless expensive stuff... So I would give up ALOT of money for a cure.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
depends what the fix is

if i just meant me paying more and hte results are trouble free and guaranteed

honestly, id pay a small mortgage for piece of mind.

cuebald

Reaction score
i'd rather have hair than a supercar and a mansion

'course, when I'm 60, I'll likely feel differently

Hoppi

Reaction score
Then please, pleeeaaaase put some of this money and effort into s-eq ._.

I can't PROMISE it will work but.. honestly, these days, it's our best shot.

Have a read, please:

http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateEquol7-09.html

EDIT -- Basically anyone who is up for giving it a bash (I am chatting to a pharmacist with possible access to a lab already but it's moderately tricky to synthesize, so the more help the better!!) just give me a shout by PM or whatever, as this really could prove pretty important! :)

GeminiX

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Then please, pleeeaaaase put some of this money and effort into s-eq ._.

I can't PROMISE it will work but.. honestly, these days, it's our best shot.

Have a read, please:

http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateEquol7-09.html

EDIT -- Basically anyone who is up for giving it a bash (I am chatting to a pharmacist with possible access to a lab already but it's moderately tricky to synthesize, so the more help the better!!) just give me a shout by PM or whatever, as this really could prove pretty important! :)

Oh Hoppi, are you *really* now begging people to actually give you money to support your "idea of the week"?

Really?

/sigh

Obsidian

Reaction score
$1 million dollars
dr_evil.png

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
kitkat stop the fake advertisements. We've seen this kind of garbage before. I'd pay up to £30,000 if there was a guaranteed cure!

Obsidian

Reaction score
CarlCounts said:
Great topic

I would be willing to give a year salary. But i honestly dont think we will ever see a cure for baldness only treatments. You have any idea how much money pharmaceutical companies and corrupt hair transplant doctors would lose?

You act like this is some big conspiracy, Propecia and minoxidil doesn't sell much. If anything, it just doesn't really matter as much as say Cancer or AIDS.

Hoppi

Reaction score
I believe the actual cure will be in the form of gene therapy / genetic engineering, so yes that will take some time!