What's The Lowest Topical Finasteride Dose That Gave You Sides On The Long Run?

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Did anyone on here have success with top finasteride?? If so what kind of results and how long did it take to see them?

I was on oral Finasteride for years & years with not much results but stayed in it

April last year changed over to topical finasteride, started on 1mg per dose and settled on 0.5mg per dose. Dose once a day

After weeks had considerable thickening up of my existing hair and new hairs sprouting in my near vacant crown

The bad, I got a tonne of sides I never experienced on oral Finasteride

Long story short, used two different vehicles for topical Finasteride over 3 month period and my last side (loss of muscle mass) made me quit

Have not used finasteride since 27th July 2020

It's been a long journey trying to fully recover and I am nearly there but finasteride can react very differently just through a different delivery mechanism or strength

My body became so sensitive to androgen inhibition, I had to quit Trinov too.

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on oral Finasteride for years & years with not much results but stayed in it

April last year changed over to topical finasteride, started on 1mg per dose and settled on 0.5mg per dose. Dose once a day

After weeks had considerable thickening up of my existing hair and new hairs sprouting in my near vacant crown

The bad, I got a tonne of sides I never experienced on oral Finasteride

Long story short, used two different vehicles for topical Finasteride over 3 month period and my last side (loss of muscle mass) made me quit

Have not used finasteride since 27th July 2020

It's been a long journey trying to fully recover and I am nearly there but finasteride can react very differently just through a different delivery mechanism or strength

My body became so sensitive to androgen inhibition, I had to quit Trinov too.
Dang man hope you’re all good. That’s a shame you got sides on topical, apparently they are way less common. I am sure you will come back from it bro. I am currently on about my 3rd month of just sole topical Finasteride. I don’t see any results yet so I am kind of worried. No sides but crossing my fingers, check out my latest thread and see what you think. Do you think it might take me longer to see? I am using .5mg every night before bed.