What's The Longest Bond You Have Ever Got?

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the longest bond you have ever got? What type of adhesive? Ghost bond advertises 4 weeks, has anyone got 4 weeks from ghost bond?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the longest bond you have ever got? What type of adhesive? Ghost bond advertises 4 weeks, has anyone got 4 weeks from ghost bond?
My ultra hold bond has maxed out at a paltry 10 days.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
No when you say it lasts 10 days do you mean pretty much completely detaches or just starts to lift a bit?
I mean it's done. It won't last one day longer. A glued on hair piece is Very very unlikely to just detach. It becomes a Gooey sliding mess though.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean it's done. It won't last one day longer. A glued on hair piece is Very very unlikely to just detach. It becomes a Gooey sliding mess though.
Wow, do you live in warm climates?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, do you live in warm climates?

Yes, but that has nothing to do with it as I'm not outside long. It's a catch-22. I probably look 10 years younger than my age..... No wrinkles because of somewhat oily skin. What the flip side is.... Sebum production absolutely destroys adhesives quickly.

Noah

Reaction score
My longest DIY attachment was 24 days. I was on a hiking trip in a remote place sleeping in dormitories and tents, so I had no privacy to re-do it. I knew that would likely be the case. My experience agrees with Toobad; it would take a very long time for the adhesive to get to the point where the hairpiece would come off, but it emulsifies with your scalp oils and becomes like axel grease. If you wear a lace piece it starts to migrate through the base mesh and get on the hair shafts. If you wear a skin piece it starts finding its way out at the edges of the unit, including at the hairline and in your side hair. It felt a bit grungy and insecure - not a nice feeling. I was glad to get back home and rip it off. The clean-up on a piece which you have left on that long is pretty difficult too.

Noah

Fanjeera

Reaction score
5 weeks happened in a summer because of Euro trip with a car, festivals and a weeklong houseparty. That was with Ghostbond XL. It was like 45°C in Prague, so at one point I got quite a lift at the hairline and half of the side, so like maybe 1/4 of the whole system. But just added 4 more layers and continued. I think now I'm able to avoid that by adding small strips of tape to places that are more suspectible to lifting and maybe even in the centre.