Whats The Going Rate Cost For A Good Hair Transplant Surgeon?

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
I just had a consultation here in the UK with a well regarded surgeon and was quoted £7500 for 1500 grafts FUE. which is 9,888 dollars or 8500 Euro. Quite steep.
Ideally I'd like between 1500-2000 grafts for around £3000-£4500 with a highly praised surgeon, FUE. Is this too cheap or is it possible? If so willing to travel to Turkey or Belgium or anywhere else in the EU if they do package deals with flights and accommodation.
Any suggestions?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t touch the UK or USA.. check out the clinics in Turkey. Decent places charge €1 per graft.Hotel and transfers will be included. You have to arrange your own flights.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Think for 2-3€ per graft u can get really good surgeon in Europe or Turkey..Dr ********,Feriduni both in Belgium they charge 3€ per graft in Turkey dr Koray Erdogan 2,5€ and Ozgur oztan 2,7€..if you dont have money you should continue saving,it is worst decision to go with cheap Surgeon,out of despert.

subterfuge

Reaction score
Don’t touch the UK or USA.. check out the clinics in Turkey. Decent places charge €1 per graft.Hotel and transfers will be included. You have to arrange your own flights.

Can you suggest a few?

I'm looking to find someone good yet affordable. I'm in the UK so expect i'll have to travel to Turkey or somewhere.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you suggest a few?

I'm looking to find someone good yet affordable. I'm in the UK so expect i'll have to travel to Turkey or somewhere.

Off hand you have Dr Cinik, Dr Maral, Hair Of Istanbul, Clinicana, to name a few. Just do your research! I will be going over for a 2nd in the not to distant future.