What's the general take here on Nanogaine?

GeminiX

Reaction score
I noticed this too; Nanogen is certainly a top notch product so I'm quite interested in this stuff...

D

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to report guys that I gave up on it about a month in, it was too much in my already jam-packed with topicals regimen!

That's not to say it's not any good though, I just gave priority to the "provens".... anyone else tried it?

Jacob

Reaction score
I used it but dropped it..wasn't getting answers from the company regarding the stability of the SOD etc. Need a liposomal/nanosomal delivery system anyway.

alexstorm

Reaction score
SPAMMER.....MOI ??? :innocent: I only really post on topics that I have direct experience of and post on an irregular basis. Since most people post on finasteride and minoxidil anyway and have used these products for years I doubt that I could contribute greatly to the discussions. If people want to ask questions on a product that I've used or a new product of interest then I'd probably post on it.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry Alex, I was playing devils advocate a little there. I was trying to get a wider opinion poll.

alexstorm

Reaction score
No problem :) when you have a point of view, opinion or an outlook which differs from the majority its to be expected....besides I kind of enjoy being the lone voice in the dark sometimes.