What's the deal with lighting and balding?

luckyjackson

Reaction score
This is a frustration post... I can take a picture and it looks like my hair is fine, but on the other hand, some pictures I look like I'm receeding rapidly.

hair.JPG

Doom

Reaction score
That's one thick head of hair. I don't see any recession. Relax. How old are you ?

G

My hair has never been that thick :lol: . Lucky bastard...

CCS

Reaction score
I think the front half inch is thinning. But no women will care, unless they are really picky. your hair is too long for me to judge the rest, but it looks fine. Good temples, good top. Just the hairline that is iffy. Just get on generic proscar 1.25mg and nizoral and you'll be fine. Or maybe also use a tiny bit of rogaine foam in the hair line. You could make one canister last a long time if you use just a little.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
luckyjackson said:

Don't want to be a Taug or WoW, but it looks like there's some serious thinning and receding going on there. NW2? Hard to say, with the angle.

But your temples are definitely thinning, that much is obvious. Don't worry, it still looks great, but I would jump on the finasteride. How old are you and how long have you been thinning like this?

G

luckyjackson said:
This is a frustration post... I can take a picture and it looks like my hair is fine, but on the other hand, some pictures I look like I'm receeding rapidly.

hair.JPG

Well, reason may be that you ARE receding.....

I agree that the top is very thick, but you are already a Norwood 2 and heavily thinning in a Norwood 2.6/2.7 area. Get on Finasteride asap. When did the recession start?

Good Luck!

G

Taugenichts said:
I agree that the top is very thick, but you are already a Norwood 2 and heavily thinning in a Norwood 2.6/2.7 area.

stop with this crap what's up with this tenth of a point Norwood scale you doing. hey taug i think you're thinning in an Norwood 2.743 area, but tomorrow you could be an Norwood 2.744.

the guy's an NW2. his hair may never get any worse.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Taugenichts said:
I agree that the top is very thick, but you are already a Norwood 2 and heavily thinning in a Norwood 2.6/2.7 area.

stop with this crap what's up with this tenth of a point Norwood scale you doing. hey taug i think you're thinning in an Norwood 2.743 area, but tomorrow you could be an Norwood 2.744.

tenth place!? ive seen you go to the hundredth place a few times....granted they were 2.25 or 2.75...etc...still.

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
Taugenichts said:

tenth place!? ive seen you go to the hundredth place a few times....granted they were 2.25 or 2.75...etc...still.

i don't believe i've ever said 2.75. i said 2.25 recently that i recall, to techprof, because i honestly believe that's what his hairline was. but the point was that taug is just fearmongering. this guy may just be developing a mature hairline. his hair looks very thick.

antonio666

Reaction score
jayman ,you are always using decimal points for the norwood scale

so lay off taug,if jaymans treatment wasn't working for him he would be the first moaning

luckyjackson

Reaction score
flimflam said:
luckyjackson said:

Don't want to be a Taug or WoW, but it looks like there's some serious thinning and receding going on there. NW2? Hard to say, with the angle.

But your temples are definitely thinning, that much is obvious. Don't worry, it still looks great, but I would jump on the finasteride. How old are you and how long have you been thinning like this?

It's been thinning like this for about a year and a half. I never really noticed it before that. I'm 25 now and I don't have many good shots of my hairline before I was 23.
That picture just freaked me out because it didn't look like what I saw in the mirror when I comb it.