Whats The Circle Thining Spots On The Side And Back

Hamilton mavers

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

39yr old i notice my hair thining and just wondering why are there thining circle spots on top of my head and sides.

Lately ive been itchy and getting sandy white bulbs in my finger nails. Just buzzed my head.

import120161112 026.JPG
import120161112 024.JPG

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I see what you are talking about. I have them too for some reason. I have a receding hairline but no hairloss anywhere else so I am not sure if its male pattern baldness related or possibly mild alopecia areata. Going to see a derm at some point. Here are some pics of my situation.

aqMNqSt.jpg

WxlJGzC.jpg

You are aware you have male pattern baldness though right? That much is obvious.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It could be seborrheic dermatitis, the loss of hair in spots could be due to traction alopecia from you scratching your head.

Hamilton mavers

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks dude,

yeah i knew i had male pattern baldness when my barber told me 3 years ago. to be honest i dont think im going to do anything about it. when its long lately ive noticed that i can see scalp.

i think all that white bulb sandy grains is all dht related. causing all the itching and pimples and dandruff along hair line. being married with 3 kids i just cant risk sides on medication to affect my family life, just to get some hair back.