Whats The Best Wig In The World And What Are The Yearly Expenses?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im a suicidal 27 year old approaching NW2. Id rather root in my room forever than be seen on the street with a balding hairline (and also crown) so I either kill myself or trim it and buy a wig until there is a real cure baldness (never).

The thing is, im a NEET (never worked in my life) and I have basic education. My constant depression and brain fog doesn't allow me to do anything. So I would need to get the money off my parents for the wig. How much would I need?

Also what is the best wig with undetectable hairline? All wigs i've seen hide their hairlines with gay *** looking haircuts (like Enrique Iglesias' wig)

Noah

Reaction score
I have to say I'm slightly uneasy about dealing with someone who calls themselves 'infinitepain' and throws around words like suicide. You might bear that in mind if you are looking for help from forums like this.

The costs of wearing a hair system range from around US$1,200 a year for good quality systems that you maintain yourself, to US$15,000 or more from the pricier salons. Surprisingly, the quality is pretty similar. Be aware (and make your folks aware) that it is a continuing cost - the systems last around 4-6 months and have to be replaced.

The best wig in the world is the fabulous Koh-I-Noor toupee, which was created for the Moghul emperor Shah Jahan to wear under his turban. It has a base of gold thread, ventilated with the pubic hair of baby white elephants, and took a team of 2,000 virgins 7 years to make. It was stolen by the British Viceroy during the Raj, and now forms part of the Crown Jewels. It was last worn by Enrique Iglesias when he compered the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest.