What's The Best Way To Recover From Telogen Effluvium?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just time and patience? i used letrozole at 2.5mg for two months, im about three months off it and my crown is still a disaster, i shed so so badly everywhere but it seems like it's only my crown, the place im trying to treat that has been damaged severely, i really regret using it instead of something more hair friendly like ralox,i can still cover it up with some toppik and careful combing though so im still good, im hopeful it will recover in time, you can see my regimen, should i just wait until the end of the year to see if i recover?

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its most certainly male patern baldness. Thought i had Telogen Effluvium for 2 years. Even doctors told me that. The shedding never stopped. Sorry to tell you that, but unfortunately its the truth.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Is it just time and patience? i used letrozole at 2.5mg for two months, im about three months off it and my crown is still a disaster, i shed so so badly everywhere but it seems like it's only my crown, the place im trying to treat that has been damaged severely, i really regret using it instead of something more hair friendly like ralox,i can still cover it up with some toppik and careful combing though so im still good, im hopeful it will recover in time, you can see my regimen, should i just wait until the end of the year to see if i recover?
If you are shedding more at the crown than everywhere else it could indicate the progression of male pattern baldness. The only way you can know for sure is to get a biopsy. And yes, time and patience is great advice.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
its most certainly male patern baldness. Thought i had Telogen Effluvium for 2 years. Even doctors told me that. The shedding never stopped. Sorry to tell you that, but unfortunately its the truth.
He’s right