What's the best way to ask Dr. for propecia?

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a long time back-and-forth reader of these forums. I started losing my hair around the age of 16. I am now 25, and I finally want to take some action. My hairloss has been remarkably slow, but progressing none the less(I get an occasional comment about my receding hairline, but noone seems to notice the thinning I notice). At the propecia website, there is a page that shows you doctors in your area that have asked to be listed. My question is: How should I go about calling the doctors office and scheduling an appt, and also what should I say to the doctor when I speak to him in person? Do these doctors typically perscribe you propecia upon request without much of a problem? Or is this going to be quite a hassle? Also, are there any websites that will ship you brand name propecia without a perscription? Would be nice to bypass the whole middle man and avoid going to the pharmacy if possible.

thanks for reading!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont ask just buy it online?
Are you in the UK?

Established Member
Reaction score
no, i am in the US. I really want to start propecia but to be honest I'm pretty nervous and I hate dealing with the health care industry.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost anywhere in the world you can buy Propecia online. The real deal is choose the right website.

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone know a trustworthy site that sells brand name propecia with no perscription required?

Reaction score
I went onto Propecia's website and found a Doctor that gave a FREE consultation, which resulted in my prescription to finasteride.

All I did was call the number that the site listed and a lady answered (the front desk lady) and I asked her for an appointment and she asked for what reason and I told her I want to get a prescription to Propecia.

The site found 3 hair transplant docs close to me and a hair transplant Doctor I went to.

I would suggest going to a hair transplant Doctor cuz he really seemed like he really wanted to help.

Hope this helped.