Whats the best hair style for a Norwood 3, v shaped hairline?

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Right now...I have a side parting from left to right. I cut my sides by a grade 3 and leave hair on the top about 3 inches long.

I comb my hair back and do not hide my receeding hairline.

I have used couvre + toppik with fair success to cover the thinning crown and top. However, the front is still sh*t because of my hair style.

Can anyone please suggest me a good "trendy" haircut? If supplemented with a pic from anywhere on the net would be awesome.

Thanks fr the help guys. :)

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you post your current picture, you will get more suggestions. it is difficult to suggest a style without seeing your head size, hair and thickness.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks fr the replies global, techprof, Atlas, neiltom88 and nikeaddict.

Global...I don know what the "caesar" cut is. Can you show me a pic off the net?

techprof...I have posted pics a while ago. I will post better pics soon in this thread.

Atlas...I could not exactly understand what you meant by cutting it 1 inch. What about the sides?

Nikeaddict...Mohawk wont work for me as my temples are bald and I would look like a freak with that hair style. :(

neiltom88, I hope you keep your word and suggest me a good style once I post my pics. :)

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sorry havent got any pics and I suppose you can do a Google search as easily as I can.

The Caesar is basically where you have the hair short and combed forward. George Clooney had it for a while.

SE-freak

Reaction score
global said:
sorry havent got any pics and I suppose you can do a Google search as easily as I can.

The Caesar is basically where you have the hair short and combed forward. George Clooney had it for a while.

Basically it gives the "illusion" of a straight hairline, as the hair in temple areas is left longer.

THFC

Reaction score
middle parting...like one of the 80's film actors......jst keep it short at the sides and u wont look too gay...ok?..great..enjoy