what's the best gel?

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
New Wave - Hard Rock Gel.

Comes in a clear container with a purple lid. It seriously is the best for going out and looking stylish.. maybe a bit overboard for work and stuff but its very popular.

Container says australia's number 1 selling gel, and i can vouch i know tons of people who use it.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive been using Loreal Remix Paste....its liek a pomade so you cant see your scalp like gels and such....
you can now find it at dollar stores for....well a dollar.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It kind of mystifies me why people with male pattern baldness use gel. It completely destroys the volume of the hair and makes the scalp much more see-through.

Britannia

Reaction score
I agree. Hair gel makes my male pattern baldness stand out. I use American Crew Forming Cream. Its excellent. Problem is it smells SO tasty that one day I know Im not going to be able resist eating some.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
iamnaked said:
It kind of mystifies me why people with male pattern baldness use gel. It completely destroys the volume of the hair and makes the scalp much more see-through.

Depends on the gel... some gel have thickening agents which make your hair look thicker and give it more colour which is all good news if u have light pigmented hair like myself.